Sunday, February 26, 2012
- Name: Diane Clehane
- Location: Greenwich, Connecticut
Diane Clehane is a New York Times best-selling author and journalist who has richly detailed the lives of some of the world’s most intriguing people in books, magazines, newspapers and on television. A well respected expert on Britain's royal family, she wrote the international best seller "Diana The Secrets of Her Style." She has chronicled the lives of celebrities, business tycoons, fashion designers and entertainment icons for The New York Times, The New York Post, VanityFair.com, Variety, People and many other national publications. Her ability to elicit deeply personal revelations from her subjects has resulted in many headline-making interviews. Media outlets including The Daily Beast and Huffington Post have spotlighted her work. She is also a highly regarded online columnist and is Lookonline.com's entertainment editor. Diane’s wildly popular “Lunch” column for mediabistro.com chronicling the weekly goings-on at Michael’s, a mecca for the hotshots of publishing, entertainment and fashion, is a must read for the media elite, fashionistas and bold faced names.
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO FINALE RECAP
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE SIX RECAP
- DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE FIVE RECAP
- WEDNESDAYS AT MICHAEL'S: ALWAYS A SCENE
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE FOUR RECAP
- DOWNTON ABBEY RECAP: SEASON TWO EPISODE THREE
- DOWNTON ABBEY RECAP: SEASON TWO; EPISODE TWO
- THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2012: FASHION WINNERS & SINNERS
- DOWNTON ABBEY: RECAP SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE
- THE ROYAL WATCH: ALL HAIL DOWNTON ABBEY!