Sunday, February 26, 2012
- Name: Diane Clehane
Diane Clehane is a New York Times best-selling author and award-winning journalist who has reported on and written about the lives of some of the world’s most intriguing people for Vanity Fair, Forbes, People and many other national publications. In her critically acclaimed 'Lunch' column for Adweek's Blog Network, she sits down with bold face names over lunch at Michael's restaurant in New York every week offering an insider's take on the lives and careers of celebrities. Among the famous folks who have dined and dished with Diane: Dr. Oz, Downton Abbey's executive producer Gareth Neame, Outlander author Diana Gabaldon, Real Housewife Lisa Vanderpump, supermodel Naomi Campbell and Charles Spencer, brother of the late Princess Diana. A well respected commentator on popular culture and expert on Britain's royal family, she has been cited as an authority on a variety of topics in outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, WWD and Harper's Bazaar. A native New Yorker who grew up on Long Island, Diane received her degrees in journalism and sociology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. She lives with her husband and daughter in Connecticut.
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO FINALE RECAP
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE SIX RECAP
- DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE FIVE RECAP
- WEDNESDAYS AT MICHAEL'S: ALWAYS A SCENE
- DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON TWO EPISODE FOUR RECAP
- DOWNTON ABBEY RECAP: SEASON TWO EPISODE THREE
- DOWNTON ABBEY RECAP: SEASON TWO; EPISODE TWO
- THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2012: FASHION WINNERS & SINNERS
- DOWNTON ABBEY: RECAP SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE
- THE ROYAL WATCH: ALL HAIL DOWNTON ABBEY!